Looking for adventure? Try our great selection of ATV Tours!!
ATV Tours are one of the most popular things to do in Cabo San Lucas. Such an awesome adventure racing down trails and beaches, it's easy to see just why. The desertscape, canyons, beaches and spectacular ocean views offer an experience you'll never forget.
With so many options to choose from, you'll be sure to find one of our ATV Tours fit your taste. Whether you want to race the beaches, explore the desert surrounding Cabo San Lucas, wonder at the canyons, or would like to learn more about the history of Baja California Sur, check out our selection of the Best ATV Tours in Los Cabos for the one that best suits you.
- This tour takes you through the Mountain canyons, Desert Oasis, Arroyos and Tule Beach for the ultimate mix of adrenaline rush and sense of adventure. You'll start you tour at Wild Canyon, in the hills above Tule, wind through the canyons, race down the arroyo and appear at the beach, for some fun in the sand. Hop aboard the latest model ATVs for some Wild Fun!
Migriño Beach & Desert Tour
- This tour takes you through the desert landscape, mountains, canyons and arroyos of the area offering spectacular views throughout. You'll make your way down to Migriño Beach, where you will find ocean side cliffs and sand dunes, where you can really see what these ATV's can do!
Candelaria Village & Migriño Beach Tour
- Combine the adventure of the Migriño beach & Desert tour, with a stop at La Candelaria Village. You'll have the opportunity to visit the old town of La Candelaria near Migriño, where you will learn more about the local culture and history of Baja California Sur.
Sunset ATV Tours
- What better way to end a day, than playing in the Sand Dunes and Cliffs of Migriño Beach on your own ATV? Watch as the sun melts into the Pacific Ocean, as you say goodbye to another day of perfect weather in Cabo.
Real Baja ATV Tour
- The Mac Daddy of Cabo ATV Tours, this tour shows you more of Baja than you had expected. The Real Baja ATV Tour takes you on a 50 mile ride over beach, through mountains, canyons, desertscape and old villages, leading you to Los Paredones, the beach where the movie TROY was filmed. Learn history and culture from the area, whilst also meeting some of the local Fauna.
Your guide will introduce you the the local Flora and Fauna of the Baja Peninsula, giving you an experience you will never forget.
Book your ATV Tour Now!